Deadline: November 15th, 2014
Professional artist category residency dates: (April 1st, 2015 to March 1st, 2016)
Atelier Circulaire invites professional artists from Québec, Canada and abroad, with at least basic printed arts training, to submit an application for their free residency program.
Atelier Circulaire occupies a bright 10,000 ft2 space and provides a workplace and specialized equipment for intaglio, lithography, relief, screen printing and digital printing.
The residency includes:
– Access to the studio for one consecutive month
– A $600 artist stipend
– A $100 stipend to buy supplies at the Atelier store
– Technical help from a printer and/or professional framing (25 hours)
Interested candidates must submit an application that includes:
– 10 to 15 JPEG images (MAC compatible files, RGB, 72dpi, around 1024 x 768 px)
– Time-based documentation can be sent as a Vimeo, Youtube or Soundcloud link.
– a work list indicating title, year, medium and dimensions
– An artist CV
– A short artist statement
– A description of the project to be completed during the residency
Applications must be send by email to the following address:
Subject: Residency (2015 / 2016)
Website link: http://www.ateliercirculaire.org/callforsubmissions