Deadline: August 31st, 2014
The Gallery at Penn College in Williamsport, PA is accepting proposals for solo or small group exhibitions for the 2015/2016 exhibition season. The 3,000 square foot gallery on the campus of Pennsylvania College of Technology is dedicated to promoting art appreciation through exhibitions of contemporary art.
All media will be considered; exhibitions last 4 – 5 weeks.
Artists may apply either through a secure online entry system or via mail.
All proposals must include the following items:
• A completed entry form
• 15-20 images of current, original work for review
• A detailed list of images including title, medium, size, and year completed
• A resume
• An artist statement
- A shipping stipend of up to $300 will be paid for one-way transportation of the artwork (i.e., for the costs of either transportation of the artwork to the College or from the College) upon submission of qualified recipients.
- Overnight lodging will be provided for artists who attend the opening reception. At least one meal (lunch or dinner) is generally included.
- An honorarium is offered to artists who deliver a gallery talk at the opening reception.
- All works will be insured against theft and damage while on exhibit in the Gallery.
For more detailed information and full entry information, please visithttp://www.pct.edu/gallery/inquiries.htm