deadline : June 28, 2014
Call for application for the Balmoral fellowships and project, foreign and exchange fellowships 2015
Residential fellowships in the Künstlerhaus Schloss Balmoral in Bad Ems are awarded to international visual artists. Furthermore a curator fellowship is awarded to a junior academic graduate.
For international visual artists
– Two 3-month Balmoral residential fellowships
– Four 9-month Balmoral residential fellowships
For the residencies for 2015, applicants’ artistic work should focus on or have some connection with or make reference to »Dada«.
For international fellows in the humanities
– One 9-month Balmoral residential fellowship for a curator
For the curator fellowship, mastery of the German language spoken and in writing as well as good knowledge of English is essential.
The residential fellowships are endowed with 1,400 Euro a month.
For visual artists with relation to Rhineland-Palatinate
• Two 6-month project fellowships
• One 6-month fellowship for New York (Flux Factory/Residency Unlimited)
• Two 6-month fellowships for the Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris
• One 3-month fellowship for South Korea (Changdong or Goyang Art Studio)
• One 5-month fellowship for Kuenstlerhaus Schloss Wiepersdorf, Brandenburg/Germany
For these fellowships there are no artistic requirements.
The application period for all fellowships runs up to and including June 28th 2014 (date of postmark). An application form is available for download during the application period for each fellowship and must be completed and submitted with the application. Applications without a filled application form will not be accepted. The decision on the award of the fellowships is made by a jury of experts taking into special consideration the potential of the artistic work for development.
Detailed information and PDF application forms are available on our homepage.